I also don't know how I feel about the refusal to release pictures of a dead Osama bin Laden. Some friends are going "Gee, we've seen pictures of 9/11 and people jumping out of buildings so I don't think seeing a dead man will be horrific" to "I'm glad the government's not touting them out as trophies." I mean, seeing proof would make it more...real, but also I don't know if having those pictures released will help in the big picture. *shrug*
I did find the following meme funny. It was courtesy of a classmate/FB friend. Hopefully people will get the reference to Trump's "let's see the President's birth certificate" rally and CSI: Miami...
You’d look up from whatever you were doing like:
You would then spend the next couple of days like:
You would then go to Diagon Alley and you’d be all like:
You’d go from shop to shop like:
Then, on September 1st you’d run through the barrier on platform 9 3/4 like:
You’d meet people on the Hogwarts Express like:
You would realise they’re just like you and you’d be all like:
Then you would jam for the rest of the year like:
Why is the Middle Ages also called the Dark Ages?
( Answer underneath! Expect to groan! )
Monday, July 19, 2010
1. Stopped by Walgreen’s and got needed things, including earbud headphones! YAY!
2. Read more of Thin (the companion book to the HBO documentary of the same name)
3. Nice comments on Alas! 2010 photos (thanks, guys!)
4. Ate 2 of the 3 pizza sandwiches I have
5. Stopped myself from unleashing my caustic remarks
Tuesday, July 20, 2010
1. Found Save-A-Lot!
2. Walked 3.9 miles
3. Lots of sympathy, thanks, guys
4. Internet window-shopping for bikinis (yay, escapism)
5. Started The Search
6. Watching a few things on my Hulu queue
7. Worked out for 1hr20mins and was finally able to listen to my mp3 player due to my new earbud headphones